Before you can share libraries in Teamsync, you must first add your users. Once you've added users in Teamsync follow the guidelines below to share libraries.
1) In the TeamSync User Interface, click on the Libraries tab
2) Select Add Library and name the Library
3) One you've added the library, you now need to give your users permissions to access this library. There are a couple of ways to do this.
a) In the Libraries tab, you can select Assign Users and select the users you want to have access the Team Bread library
b) In the Users tab you can select the name of the user and select the Assign Library button.
4) Any user that has access to the Team Bread library will see this library next time they launch Suitcase Fusion.
Example: Since my user Wally Brioche has TeamSync permissions to Modify, he can add fonts to the Team Bread library. Wally has just added 3 fonts, which will be be uploaded to TeamSync and shared with everyone who has access to the Team Bread library.
5) The fonts that Wally added to the Team Bread Library have been successfully uploaded to TeamSync.