Before you can share libraries in Teamsync, you must first add your users. Once you've added users in Teamsync follow the guidelines below to share libraries.
1) In the TeamSync User Interface, click on the Libraries tab
2) Select Add Library and name the Library
3) One you've added the library, you now need to give your users permissions to access this library. There are a couple of ways to do this.
a) In the Users Tab > select the user > right click your mouse > Select assign libraries
b) In the Users Tab > Select the user > select the Assign Libraries button.
c) In the Library Tab, select the library name and hit the Assign User Button .
4) Any user that has access to the Crown Design library will see this library next time they launch Suitcase Fusion.
5) Users can add fonts to the library, by dragging and dropping the fonts into the Crown Design library.
6) Any fonts added to the TeamSync library will be synched to the TeamSync Admin and shared with other users with shared library access.