- Getting Started Guide
- Suitcase Fusion User Manual
- Best Practices Guide (Mac Win)
- Fusion 7 EULA
- Suitcase Fusion 7 Release Notes
Before You Upgrade:
To have a seamless upgrading experience, follow these tips;
- Before installing Suitcase Fusion – Do a backup of your computer
- When initially launching Fusion, users will receive a dialog to back-up their database before the upgrade.
- Turn off FontBook auto-activation.
- Launch Fontbook
- Go to File>Preferences> uncheck automatic font activation
- Verify your version of Suitcase Fusion 5 or 6 is the latest for that version
- If you are on SF1, 2, or 3 and want to upgrade to Fusion 7, please read the Getting Started Guide.
- Check the Product Compatibility Guide to ensure your system and any creative apps that interact with Fusion are compatible with Fusion 7.
- Install Suitcase Fusion 7
- After installing Suitcase Fusion – restart your computer
- NOTE: Fusion 7 will override your previous version of Suitcase Fusion.
Note: if you are running the trial of SF7 and select to update your font vault, you can restore from a back-up (step 1) if you decide not to purchase. The following KBA explains how to roll-back:
We recommend being on the latest version for the newest features and fixes. Because features such as auto-activation rely on compatibility between the parent app and the operating system, we recommend verifying compatibility before you upgrade to Suitcase Fusion 7.
Product Compatibility Guide
Have more questions? We have additional resources in our Community Forums and Knowledge Base Article System