Suitcase Fusion 8 is prompting with a message of “Your demo has expired. Please purchase a license to continue using Suitcase Fusion”. This message indicates that the email address you’re using to log in to Suitcase Fusion 8 has not been assigned as an active user.
Assigning Users to Suitcase Fusion 8:
Suitcase Fusion 8 does not require the use of a serial number. Instead, it uses your Extensis account login for validation. In most cases, the "demo has expired..." message is indicating the email address you're using to log into Suitcase Fusion 8 has not been assigned as a user.
Single user purchase: If you purchased Suitcase Fusion 8 under a different email address, you'll need to log into the user account on the Extensis website (with the email address used to purchase) and assign a different email address to use Suitcase Fusion 8.
- Log into the Extensis website using the email address the order was purchased with.
- Go to My Products
- Select the Suitcase Fusion column and >> to expose the license management console.
- Remove the email address associated with the Suitcase Fusion 8 product
- Add the email address of the new user
- Once this step is complete, you will be removed from the demo mode and be able to log into Suitcase Fusion 8.
Multi user purchase: If your organization has purchased multiple copies of Suitcase Fusion, the primary contact will need to log into their account on the Extensis website and assign/setup users.
Next Steps: Assign Users
- The primary registration contact will need to log into to their Extensis account
- Click My Products at the top of the page.
- Select the Suitcase Fusion column and >> to expose the license management console
- In the right hand pane, Assign the licenses to users.
- Enter an email address for each user. If your users don’t have an Extensis account, one will automatically be created for them. This is the email address that they will use when signing in to Suitcase Fusion 8.
- Once this step is complete, your users will be removed from the demo mode and be able to use the product.