Starting the Suitcase Fusion 8 Trial
To use the Suitcase Fusion 8 trial, you must first sign up for trial access. If you haven't signed up for the trial and attempt to log in, you'll be met with a "your demo has expired" message at login.
Once you've signed up for the trial, the Suitcase Fusion 8 trial will appear in the MyProducts page of your Extensis.com account for 15 days.
If the Suitcase Fusion 8 trial appears in your MyProducts page:
- Download the installer from the website
- Install the Suitcase Fusion 8 application
- Log into the product to authenticate your trial
You've Purchased Suitcase Fusion 8 and are getting "your demo has expired"
If you've purchase the product, this message message indicates that the email address you’re using to log in to Suitcase Fusion 8 has not been assigned as an active user.
Single user purchase: If you purchased Suitcase Fusion 8 under a different email address, you'll need to log into the user account on the Extensis website (with the email address used to purchase) and assign a different email address to use Suitcase Fusion 8.
- Log into the Extensis website using the email address the order was purchased with.
- Go to My Products
- Select the Suitcase Fusion column and >> to expose the license management console.
- Remove the email address associated with the Suitcase Fusion 8 product
- Add the email address of the new user
- Once this step is complete, you will be removed from the demo mode and be able to log into Suitcase Fusion 8.
Multi user purchase: If your organization has purchased multiple copies of Suitcase Fusion, the primary contact will need to log into their account on the Extensis website and assign/setup users.
Next Steps: Assign Users
- The primary registration contact will need to log into to their Extensis account
- Click My Products at the top of the page.
- Select the Suitcase Fusion column and >> to expose the license management console
- In the right hand pane, Assign the licenses to users.
- Enter an email address for each user. If your users don’t have an Extensis account, one will automatically be created for them. This is the email address that they will use when signing in to Suitcase Fusion 8.
- Once this step is complete, your users will be removed from the demo mode and be able to use the product.