When I launch an Adobe Creative Suite or Creative Cloud application on Windows, I get an error that states: "The Program can't start because CoreFoundation_v11x64.dll is missing from your computer..."
These steps are written for Photoshop CC 2015, but are applicable to other Adobe Creative Suite and Creative Cloud applications and versions.
To address the issue, restart your PC.
If that didn't fix the issue, try this:
- In Suitcase Fusion, go to Edit -> Preferences
- Switch to the Type Core tab and click the 'Stop Type Core' button
- Confirm that you want to continue by clicking on 'Stop Type Core' button in the message that pops up
- [64 bit] = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2015(64 Bit)\Plug-ins\Automate\ExtensisFontManagementPSCC2015x64.8li
- [32 bit] = C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2015\Plug-ins\Automate\ExtensisFontManagementPSCC2015.8li
If the error message is gone, then:
- Quit Photoshop
- Launch Suitcase Fusion
- Choose Tools > Manage Plugins and check the Photoshop CC2015 box to re-install the plugin
- Launch Photoshop