When using the Universal Type Server Reports console, the following error of " “The Logi Info Server license file expired on 2016-05-28. Please renew the license file for this computer.” is encountered and fails to display any reports.
The issue is the result of a faulty reporting license applied to the analytic module inside Universal Type Server and can be easily resolved by following these instructions:
- Download a new license file here: UTS-6-License-File-Jun2016.zip
- Unzip the file (ensure the file extension ends in .lic and not .xml)
- On your Universal Type Server, replace the license file located here:
- /Applications/Extensis/Universal Type Server/applications/jboss/analytics/deployments/reporting.war/
- \Program Files\Extensis\Universal Type Server\applications\jboss\analytics\deployments\reporting.war\
- It is necessary to restart Universal Type Server in order for this new license file to be recognized.
- Restart the User Management application to access your reports
If you continue to experience issues after performing these steps please contact Extensis Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org