How to activate Suitcase Fusion 7
After you’ve purchased, downloaded, installed, and launched Suitcase Fusion 7, you’ll be prompted to log in to the product to complete the activation process.
Next Steps: activate Suitcase Fusion 7
- Launch your Suitcase Fusion 7 product by clicking the product icon on your desktop or by clicking the (product name).exe file, which is typically saved under your Programs (Windows) or Applications (Mac) folder.
- On the product login screen, log in to the product using your Extensis.com credentials.
Note: An internet connection is required to authenticate the log in session
Purchased multiple copies? Learn how to assign users
If your organization purchased multiple copies of Suitcase Fusion 7, the primary registration contact (email used for purchase) must assign additional users in their Extensis.com account.
Next Steps: Assign Users
- Login using your Extensis account email address and password.
- Click My Products at the top of the page.
- From the Suitcase Fusion row, click the Manage Product
- Click Assign to assign licenses to users.
- Enter an email address for each user.
- A Suitcase Fusion 7 invitation will be sent to the user with instructions on how to install and activate Suitcase Fusion 7.
- If the user doesn’t already have an Extensis account, one will automatically be created for them. A second email containing their login credentials will be sent.
Note: Only one email address may be used for each Suitcase Fusion 7 license.