Suitcase Fusion 8 does not require a serial number. Instead, log into the product with your Extensis.com account to activate.
After you’ve purchased, downloaded, installed and launched Suitcase Fusion 8, you’ll be prompted to log into the product to complete the activation process.
Note: an internet connection is required for product activation.
Single User Purchase of Suitcase Fusion 8
After you’ve purchased, downloaded, installed, and launched Suitcase Fusion 8, you’ll be prompted to log in to the product to complete the activation process.
Next Steps: Activate
- Launch Suitcase Fusion 8
- On the login screen, log into the product using your Extensis.com credentials.
Purchased multiple copies? Assign users
If your organization purchased multiple copies of Suitcase Fusion 8, the primary registration contact (email used for purchase) must assign additional users in their Extensis.com account.
Next Steps: Assign Users
- Login using your Extensis account email address and password.
- Click My Products at the top of the page.
- From the Suitcase Fusion tab, select the >> next to the Suitcase Fusion 8 line item to expose the license management console.
- Add the First, Last, and email address of the user to wish to add and select ADD
- A Suitcase Fusion 8 invitation will be sent to the user with instructions on how to install and activate Suitcase Fusion 8.
- If the user doesn’t already have an Extensis account, one will automatically be created for them. A second email containing their login credentials will be sent.
- If the user already has an Extensis.com account, but does not remember their password, they can request a new password within the Suitcase Fusion 8 login window OR www.extensis.com
Note: Only one email address may be used for each Suitcase Fusion 8 license.
Example: Assign Users