Suitcase Fusion 8 does not require a serial number. Instead, log into the product with your Extensis.com account to activate.
Note: an internet connection is required for product activation.
Single User Purchase of Suitcase Fusion 8
After you’ve purchased, downloaded, installed, and launched Suitcase Fusion 8, you’ll be prompted to log in to the product to complete the activation process.
Next Steps: Activate
- Launch Suitcase Fusion 8
- On the login screen, log into the product using your Extensis.com credentials.
Purchased multiple copies? Assign users
If your organization purchased multiple copies of Suitcase Fusion 8, the primary registration contact (email used for purchase) must assign additional users in their Extensis.com account.
Next Steps: Assign Users
- Log in using your Extensis account email address and password.
- Click My Products at the top of the page.
- From the Suitcase Fusion tab, select the >> next to the Suitcase Fusion 8 line item to expose the license management console.
- If you are not a user of the application, you can 'Remove' your email address from the application access. This will free the license up to be assigned to someone else.
- Add the First, Last, and email address of the user to wish to add and select ADD
- A Suitcase Fusion 8 invitation will be sent to the user with instructions on how to install and activate Suitcase Fusion 8.
- If the user doesn’t already have an Extensis account, one will automatically be created for them. A second email containing their login credentials will be sent.
Note: Only one email address may be used for each Suitcase Fusion 8 license.
Example: Assign Users