How to activate Suitcase Fusion 9
After you’ve purchased, downloaded, installed, and launched Suitcase Fusion 9, you’ll be prompted to log in to the product to complete the activation process.
Next Steps: Activate Suitcase Fusion 9
- Launch your Suitcase Fusion 9 product
- On the product login screen, log in to the product using your Extensis.com credentials.
Note: An internet connection is required to authenticate the log in session
Purchased multiple copies? Someone purchased a license for you? Learn how to assign & manage your users
If your organization purchased multiple copies of Suitcase Fusion 9, the primary registration contact (email used for purchase) must assign additional users in their Extensis.com account.
Next Steps: Assign Users
- Login using your Extensis account email address and password.
- Click My Products at the top of the page.
- From the Suitcase Fusion tab, select the Suitcase Fusion 9 line item to expose the license management console.
- Add the user's first and last name, as well as their email address and select ADD
- A Suitcase Fusion 9 invitation will be sent to the user with instructions on how to install and activate Suitcase Fusion 9.
- If the user doesn’t already have an Extensis account, one will automatically be created for them. A second email containing their login credentials will be sent.
- If the user already has an Extensis.com account, but does not remember their password, they can request a new password within the Suitcase Fusion 9 login window or on our website here.
Note: Only one email address may be used for each Suitcase Fusion 9 license.
Suitcase Fusion 9 – Licensing Agreement
You can download and install Suitcase Fusion 9 on multiple computers, regardless of operating system. However, activation is limited to two computers per individual associated with the license.
For more information, see the End User Licensing Agreement (EULA).
Note: only one email address can be used for each Suitcase Fusion 7, 8, or 9 license.
Keep Suitcase Fusion 9 up to date
To find the version of Suitcase Fusion 9 you’re using, launch Suitcase Fusion 9 and go to the Suitcase Fusion Menu > About Suitcase.
Always make sure that you are running the latest update to Suitcase Fusion 8. Minor version updates contain performance enhancements, bug fixes and compatibility updates.
Manually Check for Updates
If you don’t have Suitcase Fusion 9 set to update automatically, you can manually check for updates in the Suitcase Fusion menu > check for updates.
Install Updates Automatically
If you would like Suitcase to install updates automatically, go to the Suitcase Fusion menu > Preferences > Application options > check the box to update Suitcase Fusion automatically.
To verify your version of Suitcase is supported and compatible with your operating system and creative applications that Suitcase Fusion interact with, visit the Product Compatibility Guide.
Deactivate Suitcase Fusion 9 On One Computer
You can deactivate Suitcase Fusion 9 by logging out of Suitcase Fusion 9 on a machine.
- Go to the Suitcase Fusion Menu > logout
- This will deactivate Suitcase Fusion 9 on that machine.
Learn more about Suitcase Fusion.