Instructions necessary to uninstall Suitcase Fusion 8 from the macOS.
- Download the Suitcase Fusion Uninstaller Tool from here:
- (this will download the uninstaller)
- In your browsers Download Folder, double-click the Suitcase Uninstaller File
- Follow the instructions that appear
Warning: If you check the box to move the vault to the trash, your fonts will be permanently removed from your computer once the trash is emptied. Please make sure to perform an archive of your Vault before you allow the uninstaller to move the Vault to the Trash. You can perform an archive of your current vault via the File menu in Suitcase Fusion. Suitcase Fusion > File> Vault Archive.
4) Next turn off any additional applications that will automatically start or launch when your computer starts.
- System Preferences>Users & Groups.
- Select your User ID.
- Select Login Items.
- Click the lock icon and enter and admin password.
- Click the (-) button to select an application to be removed from your Start-up Applications folder.
- Restart your computer
Preference files can be removed from the following location:
- If necessary, remove all Extensis preferences that start with "com.extensis..."
NOTE - The Library folder is hidden. If you need to open it, click the desktop to make sure you're in the Finder, hold down the Option key, then choose Go > Library
Learn more about Suitcase Fusion.