If you use an application such as Sketch, Affinity Designer, Microsoft Word, or virtually any software program where you would need access to your font collection, Suitcase Fusion has a feature called Application Sets.
Application Sets temporarily activate a set of fonts based on when the program is opened, compared to the auto-activation plugins that use our Font Sense Technology to activate fonts at the document level.
Next Steps: Create an Application Set
- Have the software program already installed and available in your Applications or Programs Folder
- Launch Suitcase Fusion
- Select the library you want to create an application set for
- Go to File > Create Application Set
- Choose the software program and select Create
- Start dragging fonts into the Application Set
- Launch the software program
- You'll see the fonts from your Application Set under the programs font or type menu.
NOTE: You should not use Application Sets for applications that have an auto-activation plug-in. The plug-in uses Extensis Font Sense technology to ensure that the precise font used in a document will be activated, whereas the Application Set cannot override a font with the same name that is already active.