Description of Issue
List view/Column View is missing from Suitcase Fusion 8.
Description of Environments
This is for all versions of Suitcase Fusion 8 on Windows and MacOS.
To create a more list like view in Suitcase Fusion 8, please use the following steps:
- Uncheck “Group Fonts by Family” <– Optional Step
- This will show each of the font faces as one line and not group the faces as a family.
- Change from the Tile view to QuickType view
- This can be done from the lower control bar in Suitcase Fusion of from the drop-down menu.
- Once the view has been changed, move the font size slider to the far left until the desired height is achieved.
- Once this has been accomplished, you should have a view like the one below showing the font name and a smaller preview of the font:
NOTE - If using the Mac version of Suitcase Fusion 8, you can quickly jump to a font by clicking in the Fonts pane (or any font preview) and then typing the first letter(s) of the fonts name on the keyboard.