After you have installed Express Server your Locking Code is always available via the Express Server Manager.
To find your locking code for Express Server on Windows:
- Open the Express Server Manager by directing a browser to https://<server name>:<https port*>/ExpressServerAdmin(Windows users can also click Start > AllPrograms > LizardTech > Express Server > Express Server Manager.
- Click Statuson the top navigation bar. The Status page opens.
- Click Detailsnext to the Licensing information. The Licensing Details dialog appears displaying the Locking Code.
To find your locking code for Express Server on Linux:
- Cd to the bin directory of the directory where Express Server is installed (the default is /usr/local/LizardTech/licenseserver/bin)
- Run the "echoid" program ./echoid
- The program will return the locking code.
*This is the HTTPS port that Tomcat runs on, configured during setup. By default this is Port 8443.