The output file size limitation for MrSID Generation 2 (MG2) files is 2 GB. There is no output file size limitation for MG3, MG4 or JPEG 2000 files.
Articles in this section
- GeoExpress Installation, Download, Upgrade and Data Cartridge Instructions - How To
- Should I reproject my imagery first and then mosaic it together? Or should I mosaic and reproject in one step?
- Is there a limitation to the output file size of my MrSID file?
- Can I access a data cartridge from another computer or server location?
- Despeckling overview
- Using ESRI projection files for reprojection
- How to batch install and license multiple workstations
- How do I share a data cartridge (use a network cartridge)?
- How do I create a custom WKT to change meters to feet?
- How do I find the compression ratio used to encode a MrSID image?