The output file size limitation for MrSID Generation 2 (MG2) files is 2 GB. There is no output file size limitation for MG3, MG4 or JPEG 2000 files.
Articles in this section
- GeoExpress Installation, Download, Upgrade and Data Cartridge Instructions - How To
- Enable MrSID in QGIS
- Extensis Product Improvements - GeoExpress
- Gaps or shifts in Image Mosaics
- Should I reproject my imagery first and then mosaic it together? Or should I mosaic and reproject in one step?
- Is there a limitation to the output file size of my MrSID file?
- Can I access a data cartridge from another computer or server location?
- Output image is completely black
- GeoExpress cannot read world file
- Mosaicking images with different numbers of bands