- Getting Started Guide
- Suitcase Fusion User Manual
- Best Practices Guide (Mac Win)
- Suitcase Fusion 9 Release Notes
- Suitcase Fusion 9 Installers
Before You Upgrade:
To have a seamless upgrade experience, follow these tips:
- Close any creative apps that interact with Suitcase Fusion such as Adobe.
- Verify your version of Suitcase Fusion 9 is the latest for that version(check for updates within app)
- If you are on Suitcase Fusion 6, you can upgrade your database to Fusion 9.
- Explore The Product Compatibility Guide to ensure your operating system and any creative apps that interact with Fusion are compatible with Suitcase Fusion 9.
- Download the installer from the Extensis website.
- Mac: Drag the SF9 icon into your applications folder
- Windows: Double click the Suitcase Fusion installer and follow the prompt
- Perform a DataBase Upgrade
- When initially installing Suitcase Fusion 9, users will receive the following dialog to back-up their database when performing the upgrade.
- After installation is complete:
- Mac: You don’t need to reboot your computer after install
- Windows: After installation, restart your computer. The reboot will update some paths that doesn’t take effect until a reboot.
NOTE: Fusion 9 will override your previous version of Suitcase Fusion.
Have more questions? We have additional resources located in our Knowledge Base
Learn more about Suitcase Fusion