Can I add my own fonts to the Extensis Google Font Panel?
- In short, No. Google maintains the fonts that appear in the panel. To see a full list of their fonts or to download individual fonts for use in other applications, please visit: https://fonts.google.com/
Can I request a specific font(s) to be added?
- Font requests are made with Google directly. To make a request, please visit: https://fonts.google.com/ - Select the ‘About’ menu and look for Support. Or, send an email directly to email@example.com
The Extensis Google Docs font panel is blank/empty and does not show any fonts. What can I do?
- Clear your browsers cache. If clearing the cache does not resolve the issue, remove and re-install the plug-in again.
The Extensis Google Font Panel has disappeared. How do I get it back?
- Simply select Add-ons/Extensis Fonts/Start
Is it possible to have customized organization/sorting of the fonts that appear in the list?
- We have several default settings such as Alphabetical, Date Added, Popularity and Trending. Beyond these settings, customized sorting is not available.