Before You Upgrade:
After purchasing Suitcase Fusion v.21, follow these tips to ensure a seamless upgrade experience:
- Close all Adobe creative apps
- Verify your version of Suitcase Fusion is the latest for that version (check for updates within the app)
- If you are on Suitcase Fusion 9, you can upgrade directly to this new version.
- If you are Suitcase Fusion 8 or older, follow this article
- Explore The Product Compatibility Guide to ensure your operating system and any creative apps that interact with Fusion are compatible.
- Download the installer from the Extensis website.
- Mac: Drag the Suitcase Fusion icon into your applications folder
- Windows: Double click the Suitcase Fusion installer and follow the installation prompts.
- Perform a DataBase Upgrade: When initially installing Suitcase Fusion, users running Fusion 8 or older you will receive the following dialog to back-up their database when performing the upgrade:
- After installation is complete:
- Mac: No further action is needed
- Windows: Restart your computer. The upgrade will make changes to certain paths that don't take effect until a reboot.
NOTE: Suitcase Fusion will overwrite the previous version of the application.
Have more questions? We have additional resources located in our Knowledge Base
Learn more about Suitcase Fusion