Some antivirus software interferes with Suitcase Fusion's ability to activate and deactivate fonts. Users should set up exclusions in their antivirus software to avoid conflicts.
The following folders should be added to your antivirus software’s exclusion list. Refer to the documentation for your antivirus application for directions.
- /Applications/Suitcase Fusion (for version 18, 19, 20 and 21)
- /Applications/Suitcase Fusion 6 (for version 17)
- C:\Program Files\Extensis\Suitcase Fusion\
NOTE: The AppData folder is hidden by default. To view the contents of the folder, enter the complete path in the address bar of a Windows Explorer window. To view hidden files and folders by default:
- Go to Control Panel > Folder Options
- Select the View tab
- Under “Hidden files and folders”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and click Apply
If you run into trouble with this process or have additional questions please contact technical support