Shared Libraries in Connect Fonts are called "Team Libraries"
Fonts can be added to a Team Library in the web platform, called Connect Fonts for web, or in the Desktop application, called Connect Fonts for Desktop
Team Libraries can only be created in Connect Fonts for Web, and can only be created by users with the Modify Permission or admins with the Administrator Role
To Add Fonts in Connect Fonts for Web
- Log into https://connect.extensis.com/fonts
- Select the Team Library that you would like to add the fonts to
- Create a new Team Library via the icon > Name the library and assign users > Select "Create"
NOTE: Only users with the Modify Permission or admins with the Administrator Role can create Team Libraries
- Drag and drop the fonts or font folders that you would like to add into the library
To Add Fonts in Connect Fonts for Desktop
- Select the Team Library that you would like to add the fonts to, then add fonts via either:
- Selecting the File menu > Add Fonts to Library... > Select the desired files or folders > click Add
- Dragging the font files or folders and dropping onto the desired Team Library
- Right-clicking on the desired Team Library and selecting "Add Fonts to Library..."
You can create sets and add fonts to each set in a Team Library.
Sets that are created in a Team Library are visible to all users of all roles and permissions if they're assigned to the libraries.
If you have any additional questions please submit a support request for further assistance