Objective: Find what you're looking for
By now, you probably have created custom tagging for your fonts. To search on your custom tags, up-level your search with Advanced Find.
String together multiple search criteria(up to 6) using any term or metadata associated with the font file.
1) Go to Edit > Find Fonts or press Command + F (Mac) or Control + F (Win).
2) Enter your search criteria and select search
3) When you’re finished, click the "x" in the upper-right corner to close Advanced Find.
Optional Step: Save your Smart Search. We discuss Smart Searches in the next lesson.
Find fonts visually similar to other fonts in your libraries, including Google and Adobe Fonts, with QuickMatch.
1) Highlight the font you want to match in the Preview Pane
2) Select QuickMatch in the toolbar. QuickMatch is also accessible via the of the selected font.
3) Suitcase Fusion will scan all your libraries for fonts with similar attributes and will display them as alternative font options.