Suitcase Fusion has options for deploying its auto-activation plug-ins from the command line. Network administrators can use these commands in a remote management application or as part of a deployment script.
Suitcase Fusion for Mac
- --install-all Installs all available plug-ins.
- --uninstall-all Removes all available plug-ins.
- --uninstall-obsolete Removes all plug-ins that come from older versions of Suitcase Fusion. This will also remove Universal Type Client plug-ins.
plugin-installer executable is in /Applications/Suitcase Fusion.app/Contents/Resources. It must be run using sudo or installing and uninstalling plug-ins will fail.
plugin-installer returns a JSON object with a single property,
results object has one property,
trueif the operation was successful,
Suitcase Fusion for Windows
- /install Installs all available plug-ins.
- /uninstall Removes all available plug-ins.
Suitcase.exe is in C:\Program Files\Extensis\Suitcase Fusion. These commands must be run with Administrator privileges or installing and uninstalling plug-ins will fail.
Suitcase.exe commands from the command line, no messages are returned.