Removing Connect Fonts for Mac
To uninstall Connect Fonts for Mac, download and unzip the uninstaller for Connect Fonts from the Connect Fonts product support page.
You can remove the font vault while uninstalling by checking the checkbox. Click Uninstall.
Once you've uninstalled Connect Fonts, you can remove the font vault and log files from the user's Library folder. In the Finder, select the Go menu and hold the Option key down to add a Library menu option. Select Library.
In the Library folder, drag the Extensis folder to the Trash. Open the Logs folder and drag the Extensis folder to the Trash. Open the Preferences folder and drag the following files to the Trash, if they exist:
Removing Connect Fonts for Windows
To uninstall Connect Fonts for Windows:
- Open Settings and click on Apps
- Select Extensis Connect Fonts from the list of installed applications
- Click Uninstall; a popup dialog warms you that you will remove Connect Fonts if you continue
- Click Uninstall
Once you've uninstalled Connect Fonts, you can remove the font vault and log files.
- Open a File Explorer window
- In the address bar, enter
%localappdata%and press Enter
- Drag the Extensis folder to the Trash