Once you have created the Extensis Connect application in your directory service, you need to enter information you copied during the configuration process into Connect.
- Log in to Extensis Connect at https://connect.extensis.com/administration/directory_service.
- If it is not already open, click Directory Service.
If the Directory Service category is not present, it probably means that you are logged in using an account that has not been granted access to the Directory Service module.
- Click the Identity Providers tab, then select your provider.
Each identity provider's service supplies information that you should have copied into a temporary document in a text editor.
- Enter the information that you copied when setting up your service.
For Azure AD, these are:
- Directory (Tenant) ID
- Application (Client) ID
- Client Secret Value (click to show the value or to hide it)
For Okta, you need to enter:
- Okta Domain
- Client ID
- Secret Value
- Click Save & Test Connection.
If you get an error, make sure that you have entered the correct information into each field.