Connect Fonts uses Licenses (also referred to as "Font License") to determine which associated fonts contain or license information in Connect Fonts.
When a font is purchased with license information, license assignments can be added for each Font or associated fonts.
To view and edit licenses that have been entered in to Connect Fonts, please use the following steps:
1. Log in to Extensis Connect at https://connect.extensis.com/.
2. Select the Font License Tab from the left hand column in Connect Fonts
3. From the License view, use the search tool to search by license name or font name to find the font license you wish to edit. This field can also be sorted by selecting the View by: drop-down menu or scroll through the list manually to locate the font license you wish to edit
4. Once the font license has been identified, select View License in the far right column of the License view.
5. Edit the Font License using the same instructions as adding a new font license.
6. Once the License Information Tab and the Associated Fonts tab are complete, select Save
7. You can Remove/Delete the font license by using the Delete icon in the upper right corner of the preview screen. Connect Fonts will prompt you if you are sure if you want to delete the license prior to removal. You must select Delete to remove the license completely from Connect.