Objective: Edit & download
Make basic edits to your files directly within Portfolio such as cropping or image conversion. For more robust asset changes, download the file and open the asset in the source application.
- Double-click the asset to open Asset Preview
- Select the crop icon
- Make the desired changes and select the download arrow.
- Choose the file type you want the cropped image.
- The file will download to your downloads folder.
Note: If you want to add the new cropped image to Portfolio, simply drag and drop the image from your systems Downloads Folder to the WatchFolder in Portfolio's Organizers Panel. Visit the lesson on Adding Assets for a refresher.
1) Select your asset(s)
2) Choose download in the Toolbar
3) Single files will be downloaded in the original file format, while multiple files will be downloaded into a zip file. Your downloads can be found in your systems Downloads Folder or within the Portfolio Client under Jobs.