Removing Suitcase Fusion for Mac
To uninstall Suitcase Fusion for Mac, download the uninstaller for the latest version of Suitcase Fusion from the Suitcase Fusion product support page.
Unzip the Uninstaller application. When you open Uninstaller, you may get a warning that the application was checked for malicious software. Click Open; you may have to enter your macOS administrator password.
You can remove the font vault while uninstalling by checking the checkbox. Click Uninstall.
Once Suitcase Fusion is uninstalled, you can remove the font vault and log files from the user’s Library folder. In the Finder, select the Go menu and hold the Option key down; a Library menu option will be added. Select Library.
In the Library folder, drag the Extensis folder to the Trash. Open the Logs folder and drag the Extensis folder to the Trash. Open the Preferences folder and drag the following files to the Trash, if they exist:
Removing Suitcase Fusion for Windows
To uninstall Suitcase Fusion for Windows:
- Open Settings and click on Apps
- Select Extensis Suitcase Fusion from the list of installed applications
- Click Uninstall; a popup dialog warms you that you will remove Suitcase Fusion if you continue
- Click Uninstall
Once Suitcase Fusion is uninstalled, you can remove the font vault and log files.
- Open a File Explorer window
- In the address bar, enter
%localappdata%and press Enter
- Drag the Extensis folder to the Trash