Connect Fonts has options for deploying its auto-activation plug-ins from the command line. Network administrators can use these commands in a remote management application or as part of a deployment script.
Connect Fonts for Mac
sudo "/Applications/Connect Fonts.app/Contents/Resources/plugin-installer" [ --install-all | --uninstall-all|--uninstall-obsolete]
- --install-all Installs all available plug-ins.
- --uninstall-all Removes all available plug-ins.
- --uninstall-obsolete Removes all plug-ins that come from older versions of Connect Fonts. This will also remove Suitcase Fusion and Universal Type Client plug-ins.
plugin-installer executable is in /Applications/Connect Fonts.app/Contents/Resources. It must be run using sudo or installing and uninstalling plug-ins will fail.
plugin-installer returns a JSON object with a single property,
results object has one property,
trueif the operation was successful,
Connect Fonts for Windows
"Connect Fonts.exe" [/install|/uninstall]
- /install Installs all available plug-ins.
- /uninstall Removes all available plug-ins.
Connect Fonts.exe is in
Fonts. These commands must be run with Administrator privileges or installing and uninstalling plug-ins will fail.
Connect Fonts.exe commands from the command line, no messages are returned.