Can I add my own fonts to the Extensis Fonts Panel for Google?
- In short, No. Google maintains the fonts that appear in the panel. To see a full list of their fonts or to download individual fonts for use in other applications, please visit: https://fonts.google.com/
Can I request a specific font(s) to be added?
- Font requests are made with Google directly. To make a request, please visit: https://fonts.google.com/ - Select the ‘About’ menu and look for Support. Or, send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Extensis Fonts Panel for Google is blank/empty and does not show any fonts. What can I do?
- Clear your browsers cache. If clearing the cache does not resolve the issue, remove and re-install the plug-in again.
The Extensis Fonts Panel for Google has disappeared. How do I get it back?
- Simply select Add-ons/Extensis Fonts/Start
Is it possible to have customized organization/sorting of the fonts that appear in the list?
- We have several default settings such as Alphabetical, Date Added, Popularity and Trending. Beyond these settings, customized sorting is not available.
More information for the Extensis Fonts panel for Google can be found in the section below: