Dieser Artikel ist nicht in Deutsch verfügbar. Durch Aufrufen dieses Artikels unterstützen Sie uns, dessen Übersetzung zukünftig in Betracht zu ziehen.
Falls Sie zusätzliche Unterstützung oder für den Kundendienst relevante Fragen haben, wenden Sie sich bitte an unser deutsches Kundendienst-Team über dieses Formular: https://help.extensis.com/hc/de/requests/new
To use Google Fonts in Universal Type Server
If you’re a design lead or IT manager, you’re already aware of your creative team’s obsession with fonts. Fonts are often the backbone of a brand, the flourish that draws a potential customer’s attention, and what differentiates your products from the crowd.
It’s easy to expand your team’s collection by over 2,200 fonts without any cost by accessing the Google Fonts collection. Primarily designed as a tool for web designers to integrate new fonts into their websites, Google Fonts are also available for use on the desktop.
Fonts from Google Fonts are licensed using the Apache, SIL Open Font License, or Ubuntu Font License, which makes the fonts free to use in both personal and commercial projects, on your desktop and served on the web.
Open-source fonts in Google Fonts are making incredible strides in both quantity and quality. New font submissions to the collection are vetted for quality by a team of experts at Google, so you can expect the collection to grow in the coming years.
- Download the complete collection of Google Fonts as one convenient ZIP from the Google Fonts GitHub page
- Extract the fonts from the ZIP. Within the extracted folder, fonts organized by the EULA that covers them – Apache, OFL (Open Font License), and UFL (Ubuntu Font License).
- We recommend that you create a new workgroup to store these fonts. Use the Users and Workgroups Management interface to do so.
- Add users who you would like to have Google Font access to the workgroup.
- Add the fonts to the new workgroup with the Universal Type Client. To easily apply and track the licensing of each font group, drag the Apache, OFL, and UFL folders into the workgroup separately.
- Use the Fonts and Licenses feature in Users and Workgroups Management interface to apply font licenses to fonts within each set separately.
If you run into trouble with this process or have additional questions please contact technical support.