What network ports does Universal Type Server 7 use?
Universal Type Client uses the same port for client service that web browsers use for the Users and Workgroups Management application.
The default TCP ports that UTS 7.x uses are listed below; many of these can be changed in Server Administration.
- UTC client service (HTTP) and Users and Workgroups Management application (HTTP): 8080
- UTC client service (HTTPS), Users and Workgroups Management application (HTTPS), and UTC user authentication: 8443
Note: Port 8443 is required for client authentication whether you use HTTP or HTTPS for the client service.
- UTS reporting: 8880
- UTS Analytics CLI: 9899
- Client service CLI Port: 9999
- Server database connection port (localhost only): 15432
- Server Administration application: 18081
- Server Administration CLI Port: 19999