This article applies to all versions of Connect Fonts on macOS or Windows
When you open Connect Fonts and log in, you get a warning:
The font vault in Connect Fonts is linked to the email address that creates it. If you try to log in to Connect Fonts and the current vault was created by a different email address, you get a warning and three options:
- Clicking Cancel closes Connect Fonts. You can reopen the application and log in with the email address listed in the first sentence of the warning message. This is the account that logged in and created the font vault.
- Clicking Create New Vault... brings up a dialog so you can select a location to create a new vault in.
- It is preferred to create the new vault in the Extensis folder of the default location (see below). This will eliminate problems down the road if you ever need to contact Technical Support.
- Once you've created your new vault, Connect Fonts will restart; you can log in with the email address you want to use with the new vault.
- Clicking Select Vault... brings up a dialog to choose a different font vault. After you select another font vault, Connect Fonts will restart; you can log in with the email address that created the newly-selected vault.
By default, your Suitcase Fusion.fontvault -OR- Connect Fonts.fontvault file will be located at:
~/Library/Extensis/Connect Fonts/Note: on macOS, you may need to reveal hidden files to find this location, as the user library is hidden by default.
If you have any additional questions please submit a support request for further assistance